Vi söker 2-3 seniora Java-utvecklare
**Backend software engineer - Integration**
We’re looking for a software engineer to join our integration team to focus on systems and application development in our backend. As part of the integration team you’ll be responsible for developing integrations with financial institutes in order to aggregate data.
The platform aggregate information from hundreds of financial institutions, executes payments and transfers and processes billions of transactions. The integration team looks to expand its operations to support even more financial institutes in more countries than before. This means developing smarter and more effective tools, monitoring and alerting in order to scale up aggregation.
As a member of the integration team you’ll work closely with other backend software engineering teams, the product team, and are jointly responsible for defining, designing and implementing the next generation of the product.
- Research, develop and maintain financial integrations.
- Build features and capabilities to streamline the team’s work.
- Keep the user’s best in mind and contribute ideas and thoughts to the next generation.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in systems development in Java. Preferred qualifications
- MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- A good understanding of http based communications and modern API design.
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures.
- Experience with reverse engineering, preferably Dalvik Java and/or ARM based applications.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
Bli en del av nätverket och ta del av våra uppdrag
Ange ditt namn, e-post och telefonnummer så kontaktar vid dig inom kort.